Our chocolate factory in Delitzsch has a very long history. From the foundation of the company in 1894 onwards, production has been continuous, despite two World Wars and changes in the ownership of the company. We are proud of the fact that today, Delitzscher Schokoladenfabrik GmbH combines more than 100 years of knowledge with the modern technologies of our time to form an important factor of our success.
The "Delitzscher Schokoladenfabrik GmbH“ was taken over to 01.10.2008 by the "Halloren Schokoladenfabrik AG“ and is lead from now on as subsidiary company of Halloren under the signature „Delitzscher Schokoladenfabrik GmbH“. With a clear understanding of our business areas we are well positioned for the future and will primarily extend our export activities.